Hi, I’m Tim Hodge. I’m based in Sydney, Australia.
I’m a web content professional, with skills spanning social media, SEO and copywriting. I
I write here on all of the above as well as content marketing and creative digital strategy. I also write about art, visual culture and football, including my team, Leeds United.
Sometimes I throw in the odd short story, or unfinished literary idea too.
Connect with me on social media
You can find me around the web:
- Follow me on twitter @timothyhodge.
- Super rich CEOs, connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Someone please just circle me on Google+.
- Pinners, follow me on Pinterest.
- Snappers, follow me on Instagram.
- Bookworms, connect with me on GoodReads.
- Beer lovers, toast me on Untapped – timothyhodge
- Friends, you should already have added me on Facebook.
Dual citizenship: British / Australian
BA (Hons) Fine Art – University of Southampton: Winchester School of Art (2011)
- Football (the one with a round ball)
- Fine art
- Making zines
- Craft beer
- Good coffee (or Yorkshire Tea)
- Second hand book shops